Sunday, June 5

Summer begins


This week is the last week of school for my nanny girls.
We have an 8th grade graduation, 1st grade graduation, and celebrating
the end of the first year of high school.
Then we have a full 10 weeks of Summer fun.
I have a lot of fun stuff planned,
and I hope to mingle the planned stuff in with bike rides, park days, and beach days.

I was getting stressed over the upcoming Summer.
Working 7am-7pm everyday making sure everyone is happy.
But I really have NOTHING to complain about.
I'm off at 7pm, and it is nothing compared to what real mom's do.
Let's just say I am in AWE in how mother's manage and do all they do.
I just don't know how to get energy other than my energy drinks.

I know everywhere is having freak normal weather.
Here they are saying it seems like Junuary.
I hope warm, no make that HOT, weather graces us sooner than later.

And did you know out here 8th grade graduation is a BIG DEAL?
I'm talking ceremonies, super nice beautiful dresses, and parties galore.
If Utah switches to the high schools being 9th-12th,
I hope the 8th grade graduations become a thing there too.
It's fun to stop and celebrate life's little victories!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

my 3rd baby put me over the top. And now I am a 1 a day diet coker. I don't even want to know what the moms with 5 kids have to do to keep up.