I get off of work at 7pm every night,
So naturally my crock pot and I have become great friends.
Most of the recipes from my handy recipe book are good.
Until tonight.
When I decided to try an orange chicken recipe.
We took one bite and both decided it was not ok.
I later admited I don't even like orange chicken recipes,
and to my surprise neither does James.
No wonder our dinner found a nice home in the garbage.
Instead we took a lovely walk around the neighborhood,
and had cereal and popcorn as our dinner.
Now I know never to try an orange chicken recipe again.
And in case I forget, I put "Did Not Like" on the recipe in my recipe book.
Do you write in your recipe books?
I totally do.
Dates I made it. Changes I made. Good or not good.
I especially love when it has different food stains on the pages.
Makes me feel like a bionafied chef.



1 comment:
i didn't know you could make orange chicken in the crock pot! yesterday i made a crock pot dinner that didn't take any time at all...
http://family.go.com/food/pkg-family-approved-recipes/recipe-an-814457-slow-cooker-chicken-tacos-t/
it was pretty yummy. i made some pico de gallo to eat with it!
Post a Comment