Naturally from being a nanny as my full time job,
and growing to love my nanny girls more and more everyday.
How protective I am over them.
And knowing I can't be with them forever makes me so sad.
Nannying makes me think of how we will raise our kids.
How will I act with my own and how can I ensure I am not always yelling?
{I'm a yeller when I get mad. Not a pretty attribute I'm trying to get rid of}
All of my friends have kids.
It's part of the conversation 80% of the time every where I go.
I feel like I am more prepared for kids with all the talk of
butt rash, colic, feeding, etc.
I hope to have my kids be confident and polite.
Well mannered not only to James and myself,
but to adults and other family members.
I have amazing friends that impress me as mothers.
They are so patient, loving, positive, and strong.
My SIL Tam wrote this beautiful post today.
I hope to be like all my SIL's and friends when I am a mother.
Patient, nurturing, and just amazingly awesome.
And like my mom, because who can deny that I turned out great.
But seriously I watch all these women and my heart swells
with pride and love of how incredible they are at being mothers.
I'm blessed to know so many inspiring women.



No comments:
Post a Comment