Saturday, June 25

Great America


Last night was such a blast.
I swear I was a teenager again!
My friend and I bought season passes to Great America for the Summer.
{Great America is an amusement park comparable to Lagoon.}
It was so much fun!!


















We couldn't go until I got off work so we had a short window
of 7-10pm to hit the park.
My friend Colleen picked me up on her scooter for the 20 min drive there.
Can you imagine two girls flying down the road on a scooter?!
The night just gets better.
We hit up seven rides in just a little over an hour.
There were no lines and we got front spot every time.
There were rides were we both were laughing so hard nothing was coming out.

The last three rides were spinning rides.
We both obviously don't get sick on rides,
but when we were on the third spinning ride in a row
we hit a major wall.
So dizzy we couldn't walk and both had to sit and gather ourselves,
before it ended up on the ground.
There is one positive side of lines,
you get to recompose yourself in between rides.
I guess we aren't teenagers after all,
but it sure was fun to laugh our guts out the entire night!
Last night was so fun and I can't wait to go again.

2 comments:

sTaCiE said...

I love doing fun stuff like that! Looks like so much fun!!

Heidi said...

Looks like a blast! way to look at the positive when it comes to lines.