I even like the part of trying to win stuff, the whole experience is awesome!
So naturally when there is a radio contest on I try to call in.
Yesterday I tried just for hoots and giggles and was caller 11.
You have to be caller 99.
I kept trying and then some guy gets on and asks what number I want to be.
I scream, "I want to be caller 97!"
ha ha. He asks why 97 and I got even more nervous and said "oh 99. Please tell me I am 99!"
WELL I WAS!!!
I won a key to try to win a Camaro convertible car in a few weeks!
I was screaming and doing some cheerleader kicks I didn't know I had in me!
Then the lady got on and asked for my California drivers license info.
I told her it was Utah and she then put me on hold.
Come to find out you have to have a California drivers license.
I asked (I really should just take no as my final answer) if I went and got one could I still win.
Nope. Has to be right now.
I was THIS close to trying to win a free car.
A free convertible car at that.
Lets just say I experienced quite the high of highs and low of lows in a matter of minutes.



1 comment:
you are ALWAYS a winner in my book......
Sorry about the lost.
love,
Dad
Post a Comment