Friday, July 8

Want to know a secret?!


Today is my birthday!
WOOP! WOOP!
I turn 26 today.
I was silently freaking out last week.
I never thought I would get nervous about an age until
I was in my thirties.
But I am feeling good today.
Happy and looking forward to this upcoming year.














Then I found this picture and knew that today was going to be more than awesome!
What says it better than Robert Pattinson in an awkward position,
ironically wishing me a magical birthday?!
So here is to the most fantastic day of the 365 days we have.
Today is the day I was birthed into this world,
and the world has been so much better since.

5 comments:

Our Fun Times said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AN AMAZINGLY RAD FANTASTIC, FUNNY, FUN, SPAZZY, LOVING, CARING, and most importantly a BEAUTIFUL GIRL!! I hope you have a great day!! And, by the way, that picture is still cracking me up.....such an awkward pose!! hahaha Love ya Girl, have fun enjoying your day! :)

LeAnn said...

Happy Birthday Linds!! I hope you have a great day!

My 4 Gooches said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have an awesome day!!!

Miss J. said...

Happy Birthday, Lindsey! Hope you have a great day!

mj said...

Happy Birthday Lindsey! I hope you've had a good celebration! You deserve it.