I'm loving Summer time.
We went to the San Francisco Zoo yesterday.
It was warm, which is unusual for the zoo, usually it's freezing.
The animals were up and active like I have never seen.
Usually they look like me after Thanksgiving, passed out from the food hangover.
And we got to feed and pet goats.
I thought it was all cute until one dwarf goat kept trying to ram my legs.
It's not my fault he is a dwarf.
I have so many funny stories and adventures to share,
but I wont because most have to deal with my nanny girls.
And they are to be kept private.
But I can tell you when we went did paddle boats last week,
that my older nanny girls got attacked by birds.
I wanted to laugh but was also frightened for them.
These birds kept diving and pecking the girls.
Luckily no one got pooped on, but some heads were sore from their beaks.
Oh and on a walk the other night James and I ran into two raccoons.
We chased them a bit and James got pretty close.
I know they can be vicious, but they are just so cute!
I wish I could have one as a pet, but I guess a puppy will do.
Which I wish we could have sooner rather than later.
I am falling more and more in love with this area.
This picture reminds me of this area right now.
It gets really green in the Winter/Spring time from the rains,
but the Summer everything turns golden and it's beautiful.
I know it's bloody hot everywhere else but here,
so go treat yourself to a sno cone for me.
Because we aren't fortunate to have sno cones out here.
A crying shame if you ask me.



1 comment:
you are making me more and more excited! i can't wait to move out there! ps - we'll most likely be living in daley city. love ya!
Post a Comment