I know that sounds so lame but I miss the days of high school
of staying up all night and then going to work at the dry cleaner
and taking shifts of people on watch so the other could nap.
{Sorry Nikki}
So I love when we take a regular weekday and make a date night out of it.
We grabbed some Mexican for dinner,
some snacks from World Market,
and saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
I loved walking around the city with James
and being able to be on a date just because.
Today my girls started school.
I think it is so exciting.
Not only because I get a break again during the day,
but because it's so fun the first few weeks.
All your school supplies are new and fresh.
You get to wear cute clothes and everything is exciting.
I also got a little excited the crossing guard remembered me.
I guess that is what life is about.
Enjoying all the small moments so they add up to one great life.


1 comment:
Weeknight dates as newlyweds are some of my favorite memories.
I am so glad you are enjoying those moments in the moment.
Post a Comment