We had one at James' brother Ian and his wife Wendy's home.
They have an incredible garden,
and now are raising bee's.
See the tall towers in the background of the photo?
{Uncle Gary behind us and his uncanny way to sneak into as many photos as possible}
Wendy suited me up I could see the wonder of the hive.
I froze as soon as she lifted the cover and hundreds of bee's were there.
They are so awesome!
All these bees just doing their thing.
I sure learned a lot about bee's and how they work and
how they eat their queen if she'd done doing her thing and make a new queen.
It made me think of things that I want to learn how to do.
I want to learn how to cook better.
Make my own birthday cards.
Just learn more about different things so I am more diverse.
I'm looking forward to these next couple of months to diversify myself.
It's about time I know other things than celebrity gossip and TV shows.



No comments:
Post a Comment