Do you Yelp?
I have a brother in law who is an avid Yelper.
He got me hooked.
It's awesome and so fun trying to find new places.
He was in town visiting and we journeyed up to the city
to check out some Mexican restaurant in the Mission District.
We LOVE Mexican. Did you know that? Well now you do.
It's our go-to choice of food and it never disappoints.
Tonight we hit up La Taqueria in Mission District.
Holy yummy.
It was so delicious and we got to enjoy watching all sorts of life forms
while we ate. Sometimes you end up in parts of the city where it's totally sketch,
But you can't help but wanting to explore more.
After the burritos the boys decided they still wanted to try pupusas at Elsy's.
Those were awesome, super cheap, and worth the second helping.
Don't worry, La Taqueria and Elsy's are next to each other so you wont get lost.
Then we hit it big time on Yelp.
Over 2000 positive reviews of Mitchell's Ice Cream.
It was un-real! A line at 9:30pm and you had to take a number to be served.
The ice cream was delicious, it would make my Dad proud.
I got a grasshopper shake and it made me giddy to have huge chunks of
grasshopper cookie AND oreo cookie at the bottom.
Yelp is freaking awesome.
This post sounds like an ad, but I truly just like to share the awesome places we find.
We have tried so many great places and keep finding more to try.
I'm still dying to go to the cookie window called Goody Goodie.
It was featured on Unique Sweets on the Food Network and it looks amazing.
Don't worry, I'll let you know how good they are!


1 comment:
Linds, I love you! You're so great, I have had Mitchell's Salted Caramel and it was divine :) I'm so sorry I missed you when you were in town :( I miss your bones, Loves!
Ju
Post a Comment