Thursday, September 8

Becky Day

Last Saturday was such a blast.
My friend Becky, who I worked with many moons ago, was in town for her job.
So we got to spend all day Saturday exploring San Francisco!
We started at 9am and plugged through the entire day.
Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, Lombard Street, Golden Gate Bridge, Painted Ladies, and Castro District...a.k.a. Gay District.
It was so fun to catch up and laugh all day.
The city is such a blast!
I love going up there and playing tour guide.




















While at the Golden Gate Bridge Becky kept trying to point at something in the water.
I casually tell her it's a sea lion. I mean come on, sea lions are everywhere up here.
And since I am so knowledgable about everything I thought she was delirious.
She was persistant in me being wrong, and lo and behold I was.
Shocker.
Well not really. I am right about a lot of things, sometimes,
but my blonde side gets in between things a little too often for my comfort.
Anywhoodle.
It was a shark. Crazy!



















After seeing all the sights I convinced her to have ice cream as our lunch.
We went to this cute little ice cream shop and boy it was awesome.
But really anytime I have ice cream I think it is awesome.
And I got a bit of a sugar rush from the treat.
I guess that's why I kept making Becky take jumping pictures of me.
Andy sadly this is the only one that worked.
Go figure.

No comments: