I consider myself a pretty loyal person.
I value relationships and will have your back and will fight for you whether it makes me crazy or not, as long as you are ok then I'll be happy.
My loyalty also goes beyond my everyday relationships.
Sadly and weirdly it goes to many other things like...
TV, food, ways of doing things, and pure principal.
For example if I like a certain food from a certain place,
I'll vouch for it and not like something more unless something major happens.
Or I will only buy certain cottage cheese to support that brand.
Like I said, weird.
I know maybe I could help it, but I honestly feel bad if I'm not supporting it.
So when it comes to TV I give shows my viewership to hopefully help it be successful.
You're probably thinking, one little viewership is nothing Lindsey.
I beg to differ.
I lost choir president in 7th grade to one vote, my vote.
I voted for the other person and lost by my own accord.
I learned from that mistake pretty quickly.
Sometimes I will even leave the TV on and muted while
I do housework or go on a run to make sure I give it my support.
Which led me to the show Dance Moms one day on Lifetime.
It's on after Project Runway and I switched the channel so fast.
Pyscho Instructor is not getting my vote.
This lady is absolutely bonkers.
I grew up clogging. I had amazing teachers and comrades
and feel blessed I never had to go through the cattiness of some dance experiences.
This lady tells these little girls they are not good enough.
She told a little girl that 4th places was ok, but her Mom wasn't proud of her.
Excuse me?! I wanted to punch this lady in the mouth.
Two things Ms. Crotchety-Living-Through-My-Dance-Students,
One. 4th place is just great if she tried her best and is happy. She is a kid.
Two. Don't ever tell a child their parent is not proud of them. Not your place loud mouth.
I tried giving it a second chance thinking I was being too harsh.
But after ten minutes of watching the show I almost threw my remote at the TV.
On a happy note I watched Top Chef Desserts tonight. It never disappoints.
And adds to my huge desire to get an awesome dessert this weekend.
Most likely from a favorite yogurt place.
But not the one up the street, cause that would be backstabbing to the good yogurt place.
1 day ago


1 comment:
Have I told you lately how much I love you! Sister you are the best, and I totally agree with you about Dance Moms... That woman is nuts. Seriously, I can't watch that show. Luckily for me I record Project Runway (I never seem to be able to watch it on the night) so I am never tempted to to stay on that channel; it can be like watch a car wreck, you know it is so terrible that you just can't look away? Haha
Post a Comment