Since living here I have never met so many nice people in all my life.
The friends I have made since living here are genuinely the nicest people I have ever met.
They are down to earth, caring, kind, and even have a great fieriness to them.
I'm always blown by their kindness and it makes me want to be better.
I love love love love LOVE to bake.
But I have a slight problem called, control.
So once I bake, and eat half the batter/dough, I have to get rid of the rest.
Or it just gets scary.
And it makes me so happy to give desserts away.
I get nervous my friends are tired of the random deliveries of sweets.
I figure if they are, they can throw them away. No biggie.
Today I delivered to a new friend and she called me later to apologize for not inviting me in to visit with her.
Come again.
I was shocked.
I've never been treated with such hospitality and sweetness, it softened my heart.
I hope to be always as sweet as my friends and open my door to whomever whenever.
Because I truly believe in the saying, kill them with kindness.
Kindness rules all and will get you far in life.
Being kind is not letting people walk all over you.
Being kind is just what everyone should be doing.
Except that rule of killing them with kindness didn't work with some girls who lived across the hall from us in college.
They despised our apartment and no matter how much kindness we smothered them with it never phased the wall of spite.
Too bad because we were one freaking awesome group of girls.
That ironically had a revolving door of fun.
Kindness kills ladies. Kindness kills.
1 day ago


2 comments:
:) are these our neighbors or are you talking about the only year I didn't live with you? Because I can't think of a single year where our neighbors liked us.
The neighbors when we lived at crestwood. Remember those girls?!
Post a Comment