This day 29 years ago something pretty freaking amazing happened...
Jamesy was brought into this world,
and the world has been forever blessed by his presence.
Or maybe it's just me that's forever blessed by him being here.
But I think it's both.
Seriously he is so freaking awesome!!
He is incredible and amazing and the coolest guy I know.
I knew when I met him I couldn't let him go or I would be missing out on something pretty spectacular!
I love the passion he has for sports.
The way he knows every single player of college and professional with all the in's and out's is purely astonishing.
He is strong and loyal and so caring.
He would do anything for his family and friends and always wants the best for them.
So let's hear it for James!
Today is his day and praises of joy should be shouted from the rooftops in his honor!
I love you bubba!
HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY!!
1 day ago


1 comment:
Happy Birthday James! It's a long story, but I work with someone that knows James.
Post a Comment