The first time we met he had a BYU sweatshirt on.
He was smokin hot and I remember thinking,
"Hot AND wearing a BYU shirt. My brothers will approve."
We went out the next night. And the next. And so on.
I was so excited! We kept having such a great time together.
We dated and traveled back and forth from Provo to Sandy.
We even went on a few trips to St. George and Colorado,
before he gave me the best birthday present ever.
He proposed.
There hasn't been one day where I haven't been so grateful for my man.
For the strength, humor, joy, and love he brings to me and our relationship.
I am complete because of him.
It's funny when people ask what I did last weekend and all I can recall
is hanging out with James and chillin, and it's one of my best weekends!
Today is our day. Four years ago when we got married,
and for forever and more to come.
I love you Jamesy.
{And I'm sure if he ever looked or typed on this bloggy blog he would say, "Lindsey is the best wife EVER. I love her." That's what he would say, because it's true}
1 day ago


2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I bet you are the best wife ever, because of who you are! Despite being a BYU fan:)Love you
Happy anniversary! Hope you two have a great day! So glad you two found each other!
Post a Comment