Friday, November 25

Breaking Down


Last week some friends and I saw Breaking Dawn.
It was awesome!
Even the teenagers screaming for Edward or Jacob.
But right during the baby scene there were more screams.
I thought the teenagers were squirming or screaming with excitement.
When I turned around rows had been vacated and a lady was yelling.
Her boyfriend was on the ground and no one knew what was going on.
They finally got the man out and everyone resumed watching the movie.
Then the lights came on.
Then they turned off.
Then the fire alarm went started going.
California law makes the entire theater, all the screens, vacate the building.
So we saw the entire movie until the very last few minutes.
The silver lining, we show our stub and get to see a movie for free.
Score.

I never heard what happened to that man and if he was ok ... until today.
It was a top story on MSN.
And it looks as though it happened to a man in Utah as well.
Who didn't want to be named. ha ha.
I know people who have passed out watching the "birth video" for health.
I guess it's the same for birth scenes of humans or vampires.
I'm just glad the man is ok, and I'm stoked I get a free movie!


3 comments:

Brittany said...

Dude that is crazy! I lady passed out in the theater when we saw it but I can't remember if it was before or after the birth. Weird. Glad you got a free movie out of it! Score!

Kristen said...

That is hilarilus! My mother in law told me about that.

Lindsey said...

Well, I guess that makes it official. I can't see it or I might have another seizure.