Wednesday, November 30

Happy Birthday!!


Today is me mudda's birthday!
This beautiful lady is 60 today.
Can you believe it?!
I can't.
She doesn't seem that OLD.
She's the best person I know.
I love her more than anything,
{even though she tells me every time I talk to her I need to have children.}
She is loving, caring, kind, and funny!!
She drops everything for everyone else
and makes everything an adventure.
Today is my mother's day and she deserves all the world!
Happy 60th Birthday you fabulous lady you!


2 comments:

Lexi Patterson said...

I can't believe she's 60! She's such a babe. I seriously love and miss your mom so much. Seeing her at school and every Sunday was the best. And whenever I visited my Dad, I always loved chatting with her. I miss that smile. And guess what? I miss you too. Even though my Dad's house was sold (tear), I need to come visit 5th ward. Especially if you are there visiting too!

P.S. you DO need to have babies. I'm with Jill on this one.

Natalie said...

I agree with Lexi, your mom is so great. Tell her hi and a late happy birthday from me!

So I have a random question for you... how close do you live to the San Francisco airport? I'm trying to figure out what to do with my car while I'm in Utah because long-term parking is SO expensive! I fly out Dec. 21 and come back Jan. 7, so I don't even know if you'll be in town. But if you are would I possibly be able to leave my car at your house and ask for a ride to the airport? And if it doesn't work out that's fine too... just looking at some options right now :)