Wednesday, November 9

I'll watch you while you sleep


You know those magazines that have sections where the men
talk about what they love most about the woman in their life?
Some of them say they love to watch their women sleep.
That FREAKS me out!
To wake up with someone staring at you is just weird.
But whatever floats your boat.
For me it freaks me out AND it makes me terribly nervous.
I have something I lovingly call Ugly Sleeper Syndrome.
It's bad.
I snore. My mouth stays wide open. I drool.
And sometimes if you're lucky my eyes wont fully close.
Beautiful, right?!

I've always been nervous to get married because you can't control it when you're asleep.
That's why I diagnosed myself with said syndrome.
James is a great man for what he has to see every night.
I do try to cover my face while I sleep but who knows what happens when I'm out.
So do me a favor and never tell me you'll watch me while I sleep,
unless you want to have a little fright before your night.

No comments: