Seriously it's like you blink and years have passed by.
And I hear it only gets worse when you have kids.
I've never had a plan for myself after I was married.
Growing up it was to graduate high school, go to college,
find a man and marry that man.
Sometimes I wish there was a new detailed plan for me to follow,
and other times I like going through the motions and figuring it all out.
Except at moments I want to scream with not knowing what's next.
{me and James. Muir Woods. Oct 2011}
I have the best companion I could ask for.
He's what I dreamed and envisioned all my life, and he's mine.
I have a job where I have learned more about mothering and patience
and more than I ever wanted to learn about in a short two years.
I let the little things make me happy; like Pinkberry now having peppermint ice cream,
or beating my brother in a Words with Friends game.
Chatting with friends instead doing what you're supposed to be doing.
Or even laughing off the awful run today that included a bug flying into my mouth.
Life is so beautiful and hard and challenging but it's so worth it.



2 comments:
Life does go by so fast and even more so when you have children and see them changing so quickly. I still feel like a kid myself.
P.S. You and James are such a hot couple.
Peppermint ice cream is gross! Had a great time with you and James...thanks!
Post a Comment