Sunday, December 18

Christmas is coming!


We finished our Christmas wrapping tonight,
and I love looking at all the presents under the tree!
The Christmas program was today at church.
I couldn't have been more thrilled!
Christmas Sunday's are my favorite,
and now I get two including next week!
I gained a deeper love of Mary and Joseph and what faith and sacrifice they had.
I have a deep love for Christ.
And love this Christmas season!!
Nothing is more magical than this time of year.



















Oh and I can't forget to tell...
we had our Christmas date in San Francisco this weekend.
Waited 1 1/2 hr to eat at Cheesecake Factory on top of Macy's in Union Square.
I know no one cares where we ate, but honestly I'm so proud we actually waited the 1 1/2 hr to eat there.
Picked out our 2011 ornament.
The picking was super awesome because Macy's was having a 60% off sale. Booyah!
Then I had us walk to the Fairmont Hotel that I heard had a 23ft tall gingerbread house.
A real gingerbread house!
It was only 0.3 miles away so we headed off.
Holy moly... the route to the Fairmont was on the steepest roads in San Fran!!
These roads are so steep that cars can not park parallel, they have to park straight into the curb for fear of cars rolling.
Ya so we had to walk 5 blocks of those hills.
Definitely a bun burner.
And when we saw the gingerbread house I swear I heard... "wah, wah, wah"
It was a major let down.
But that's ok.
The Fairmont was cool and it was fun to finally see it.
It's a hootie tootie kind of place. Real nice and beautiful.
Reminded me of Great America.
Christmas is in 6 days... now that is just freaking awesome!!

No comments: