Wednesday, January 25

Good things happen in three's


Today is quite the day!
Isn't there a saying somewhere that things always happen in three's?!
Today is that day...
1. Today my sweet grandparents have been married for 65 years.
The got married in Vegas when they were just teens.
How cool is that?













2. Grandma Ruth Jacobs birthday.
She would save all quarters for us when we would visit them in Pennsylvania
and go to Atlantic City to spend our quarters.
And she would religiously give her dog, Snowball, a bowl of ice cream every night.
She was wonderful.


3. Jackie's birthday.
She is so beautiful and I love hearing stories about her.
My favorite story I just heard was when James was in high school
Jackie went to Hillcrest to pick him up from school.
Their cadillac all of the sudden wouldn't go into drive.
So she drove home in reverse the entire way!!
I laugh every time James tells me the story.
Can you just imagine this beautiful blonde lady
driving backwards on the roads back home?
So funny!

No comments: