Thursday, January 26

Joy!


I love when joy smacks you in the face and all you can do is smile!













And isn't mine the loveliest?!
This picture makes me laugh.
James looks a little scared of me,
and even though my Grandma isn't trying to run away from me,
it sort of looks like she is.
But I swear I am her favorite grandchild!
How could I not be??

Today is good day!
I went on a field trip with my nanny girl to a historic trolley park.
I swear I oooh and aaah more than the kids.
I try to contain some composure to be more "adult" but some stuff is just way too cool!
As I drove my nanny girl and two of her classmates to the destination,
one little 8 year old girl said,
"You should be at least 18 until you kiss someone, and still it is awkward. Isn't it weird that someone can fly to California from China and kiss someone here? I think that is just so weird."
I love it.
The sun is shining here and it feels like summer!
Ah... beautiful California!
Today is definitely a good day!!

No comments: