I've tried to reign in it as I have grown older,
just because if the water works start it gets a little embarrassing.
For example,
When Regis retired from Live with Regis and Kelly,
that last episode was a doozey for me.
I cried through the entire thing!
Not little tears of sadness or happiness,
but big bawl baby tears.
What is wrong with me?!
I have never met Regis, never will, and I couldn't stop crying!
At each commercial break I would give myself a pep talk,
"You're crying over nothing. Stop it!"
But sure enough the water works started right up again.
It happens over commercials, people winning things on TV, etc.
I guess this means I have some sort of connection with TV,
or that I seriously need to get out more. :)



4 comments:
Oh man. If you want a good cry, google "Utah soldier surprises daughter" and watch the video. I watched it work this morning and was bawling my eyes out!
I. Cry. At. Everything. It's ridiculous really. I totally get you.
I wish I could cry more often. Sometimes I wonder if I am made of ice! It's not a bad thing that you cry over little things...embrace it! It's a fun little quirk of yours!
I can't wait for you to get pregnant. I'm a cry baby myself and then I get pregnant...let's just say Rob apologizes a lot for hurting my feelings over really dumb things.
Post a Comment