We are in Utah for the holidays.
We arrived in Utah on Christmas Eve morning.
The parties didn't stop once we got there.
And that's how I like it!
My father-in-law read for the nativity.
He also was the narrator for the Christmas church program on Sunday.
If you haven't met him, you should.
This is Megan and she is beautiful and so wonderful.
And her hair is real.
Ya it's that awesome.
James with his Dad, brother Ian, and Megan.
Such a wonderful group.
We're missing Gary who was in Colorado and Brigham who was hiding from the camera.
Go figure.
Claire playing with Raquel's hair.
Her hair is also real and amazing.
She loves getting her hair played with,
and Claire loves playing with hair.
It's a win-win.
I tried once getting my hair played with,
but the goosebumps were uncontrollable.
Me and John.
Well I call him Jerry, and most everyone calls him John.
You know when you take a photo and you critique,
ya I wanna do that with this photo.
But something I've decided is the photo is priceless so get rid of the critique.
After we drove to the singing Christmas circle.
Have you been?
It's our favorite and a tradition to go it every Christmas Eve.
Enjoy.


4 comments:
those christmas lights are awesome! Glad you had a great christmas in Utah! Someday when you come back to visit (or move back) we need to get together!
hi linds!
happy belated half birthday:)
love all the pictures...looks like you had a great Christmas.
love you!
tam
oh-that was tam:)
signed in as toddy...oops.
im pretty sure all those macarthur girls have the prettiest and thickest hair!
glad you got to spend the holidays at home! happy new year!!!
Post a Comment