Sunday, January 8

Um... hi

Today is my half birthday!

Today I have 6 more months of being 26!
I am looking forward to these 6 months.
In the next 6 months I hope to...
- run a half marathon in California (or two)
{this helps with my bucket list goal of running a race in every state in America}
- Go to San Diego for a weekend
- Read scriptures more regularly
- Write in my journal
- Call my friends in Utah more often. I miss them.
- Go to Missouri to see brother Todd graduate and visit Nauvoo.

I have had some well wishes already this morning.
It was lovely to wake up to half birthday wishes.
My best half birthday was in college.
My roomies made cupcakes and threw a half party for me.
Birthdays and half birthdays are the greatest.
And maybe I will even adopt Alice in Wonderland
Mad Hatter idea of having an un-birthday tea parties!
So here is to me and being 26 1/2!!

1 comment:

Stef said...

Happy Half Birthday my cute friend! So I have a random question...will you be in San Fran this coming Martin Luther King Day weekend and IF my bro and I decided to drive to see my two fave teams the Saints and 49ers play in my one of my FAVE cities could we stay with you?