Tuesday, January 3

Happy New Year!!


I am so excited for this New Year!
Our New Years Eve was fun filled.
We were able to go to the BYU basketball game with some Forrest family,
and ironically run into two of my best friends.
Then we spent a lot of the night with the Jacobs' family
smashing pinatas in the family room and playing pictionary.
I got stuck trying to draw meatloaf and mashed potatoes.
Ya, that was a tricky one.
And finished off the night watching the ball drop with James' Dad.

This new year is going to be a good one, I can feel it in my bones.
We have some things to look forward to...
school, half-marathon races, family visiting, Jazz games, and some trips that I can't wait to start planning!
Happy New Years to you and I hope the Mayan calendars are wrong.
Because there is too much life to live!!

3 comments:

VanOrden Family said...

It was so fun to run into you!! Miss you girl!

Burt Bunch said...

I wish we would've been in Utah over the Holidays so I could've seen you! Hope you are doing great! Love you!

mj said...

Happy New Year! Meat-loaf and potatoes? That is tricky.