We had such a lovely Valentines Day!
It was a normal day with work and school,
and I maybe made some chocolate covered strawberries.
I even tried making chocolate covered hot tamales.
They turned out terribly wrong,
We celebrated Valentine's evening at Flemings.
And topped off the night with cheesecake to go from Cheesecake Factory.
I don't know what came over me but I inhaled that thing.
What an attractive scene that must have been for my valentine to witness.
Ha ha.
These photos are from the corner near our house at a blockade on Bike Boulevard.
Bikes are allowed control of the street because there are road blocks for cars.
This lady has started decorating this blockade for every holiday.
Thanksgiving, Christmas, and for the Chinese New Year she
even had Chinese music playing.
For Valentines she has pink lights, signs saying "Stop in the name of Love",
And love quotes all over the trees from Mother Theresa, Einstein, etc.
All I know is how grateful for the love that surrounds me.
I have an amazing husband, awesome family, and fabulous friends.
There isn't much more I want in life... except a dog!
Soon enough. Soon enough.





2 comments:
You're genius! I love chocolate covered cinnamon bears so hot tamales would be the same thing! Am I right? That street is the cutest darn thing I've ever seen. And is your Flemings the same as ours here? Wes and I went there on a date once. I loved it!! What a great Valentines!
I love "Bike Boulevard" and to have it decorated is awesome! If I was there I would help the lady decorate it....it would be soooo fun!!! We could stand on the corner and give out treats to everyone!
Post a Comment