Friday, February 10

I had a plan


I had a plan set for today before I had to work this afternoon.
Run 10 miles.
Grocery shop.
Get a much needed manicure.
Clean bathroom.
Fold and put laundry away.













But so far today I have laid in bed and watched Grey's Anatomy and Live with Kelly.
I plan on skipping my 10 mile run and do it in the morning.
Maybe I will get some of the other things done on my list, maybe not.
I've decided that the only plan I am going to keep today is to watch the Jazz game with my hubby tonight.
I like lists and plans and getting all those things done,
but it feels good to throw it out the window today and do whatever it is I want to do at the time being.
I do feel a bit queasy but I secretly think my body is pretending to be sick so I didn't do too much in my afternoon break.
And secretly I'm glad my body is playing a trick on me,
It's been a lovely day so far! :)

No comments: