Friday, March 23

Ironic


We had John and Megan here for a week.
It was awesome!
We had been looking forward to them coming,
kept telling them how warm it was and sunny and gorgeous.
And the day they came and until the second to last day it was cold and rainy.
But I just kept reminding them,
That being here with me and James is like having the sun shine on you.
We did quite a bit and it was a blast.







We went to Alcatraz again and while we were down at the wharf we saw the Oriana.
John was so excited because the Oriana is the sister ship to the ship he was stationed on when he was in the British military.
He last saw the Oriana in port in Australia in 1960.
It was really cool!!








We headed down to Pebble Beach and Santa Cruz
where Megan and I decided we are going to golf until we can't walk anymore.
Be those two old ladies out on the course playing away.
It's going to be awesome.










The second to last day was finally beautiful.
We took advantage and went golfing.










I was the designated spectator.
But I decided that by the time I am 30
I am going to be able to play 18 holes.
Golfing is so fabulous and to learn how would be rad!
We loved having our family here.
It seriously is the best when they are here!!

1 comment:

VanOrden Family said...

You should learn to golf, it's so much fun! Then you and I could go together!