Thursday, March 15

Today is HER day!


Today is my girl Lacy's big day!
One of my greatest friends is getting married today!!
I am beyond thrilled for her and her new hubster.
She is going to be such a gorgeous bride,
and there is no doubt her wedding will be darling!










I wish with all my heart I could have been there today,
To celebrate her happiness with this amazing man she found.
Too bad work gets in the way of life sometimes :)
Congratulations Lacy and Ryan!!
I hope today is perfect and lovely,
you both deserve everything and the moon!

4 comments:

Steffani Dastrup said...

Lucky girl! I would go back to my wedding day in a heartbeat! Such a fun exciting time of life! I'm sorry you couldn't be there. It's hard to live away sometimes!

LeAnn said...

That is awesome! So jealous, I love weddings.

Our Fun Times said...

Yay, congrats to her!!! Ive had to miss some friends weddings, and it makes me so sad...wish life always had a perfectly coordinated schedule. Loved your post about answered prayers...it's definitely true. So sorry someone was being lame; whoever said what they said about you is LAME!!!! You are the best Linds, and I'm so impressed that you were able to take the higher more DIFFICULT road and forgive!! Still, I can say this... They are LAME and don't mess with my fav girl Linds, go take a HIKE!! :D Love ya Vevs

Heather and Trevor said...

Hey...so funny story! I ran into Lacy after the Jazz game on Saturday night! So crazy! Her husband seems to be a very nice guy! :) It was fun to catch up! So happy for her!