Saturday, March 10

A bit old fashioned


I'm a bit old fashioned.
I still cling to the hope that my boys will be gentlemen,
and my girls will be ladies.
I pray I don't have to give my child younger than 16 a cell phone.
Yep... I'm crazy.
And I still don't Facebook.
I doubt I will ever sign up,
it just doesn't tickle my interest.
I have gotten on Pinterest.
Maybe it's because I don't have Twitt-Twitt or Facebook,
But I am so lost.
How the freak do I know who I am following?
{I guess I was following some lady in South Africa. What?!}
Or who is following me?
Do I add everyone I can remember from my life,
or just people I associate with now?
This reminds me why I am not on those other internet sites,
it freaking stresses me out!
It's nuts. Seriously.
I was browsing through my friends' followers
and I saw these peeps I haven't seen in years!
I got so excited but then the anxiety hit.
What if they don't remember me?
If I choose them, I for sure have to choose so and so.
You are probably rolling your eyes thinking,
"Then why the freak does she have a blog?!"
Well guess what, I have no clue who reads it so it makes it simple.
My blog is a creative outlet for me.
So kudos to you all being on those fancy internet sites out there.
I'll be back here on this bloggy blog churning butter for pancakes in the morn.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

You make me smile! (you and Kyle think alike! )