I missed being home on the 4th.
Was a bit homesick.
And I made the nanny girls listen to
my rendition of the national anthem.
It. Was. Incredible.
We had hamburgers and an ice cream bar to celebrate.
I really really love America.
So proud to be an American!
But the biggest shock to me so far...
is that I actually like Diet Coke.
I usually think it tastes vile.
Won't touch it with a 2x4.
I crave it like crazy!
And I hardly drink soda pop.
Can you say cray cray?!!
Today was so hot that we jumped in the river.
Ate baked goods for lunch.
And now it's thunder storming.
It's magical.
1 day ago





1 comment:
I had that same thing happen to me with McDonald's when I was in Europe! I hated the place before, and really don't care for it much now, but for those 2 weeks I couldn't get enough! Something about finding something that tastes just a little bit like home.
Post a Comment