Sunday, July 8

Happy Birthday to... ME!

Today is my birthday.
I started the celebrations on Europe time,
And will stop the celebrating on Cali time.
Makes complete sense to me!!
The only other time I got to drag out the day was in 2003.
I was coming home from Europe and so I was in Paris to start my birthday and in SLC to end it.
Today will be in the same fashion.
Austria to Germany.

My wish and hope for this next year is to cultivate my talents.
Become a better person.
I am excited for this 27th year of life.
I feel it in my bones.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy birthday Lindsey!!! I hope your day is awesome!

Jill said...

Happy...Happy...Birthday to my sweet daughter!!! You are many miles away but I hope you feel my love for you and feel my arms around you for a big hug!! I know you love your Birthdays and I hope you tell everyone in Europe what day it is!!

LeAnn said...

Happy birthday Linds! What a fun way to spend your birthday, in Europe! I hope your nanny girls make it extra special for you!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday lady!! I sure love ya and hope you are having a blast traveling around!

The Nielsens said...

I sent you a happy birthday text 3 times!!!! Then I realized you are in Europe. Then I went to send you a facebook message but you don't have an account. SOOOOOOOOOO Happy Birthday Linds! I hope you're having a fabulous time and that you had a great birthday. Make sure you keep your journal updated about all the wonderful things you're doing over there cause I wanna hear all about it when you get home. Love you!