Monday, November 5

And there were whales!

After I finally got back to the U.S.
my parents came out to visit.
It was a fun time!
And they had a blast.
Because it was fun!
Really.



 A little bit of Union Square.
My Mom was awe struck with the 10 floor Macy's store.
Too bad we didn't let her loose.
Well actually it is a good thing we didn't let her loose in there.
I think she would still be there if we had let her go shopping.
And that was back in August.

 We then decided to go to Monterey Bay and do a whale watching tour.
It was cool and cold!
 Awe... aren't they just precious.
Seriously they are!
Great parents. Great two people.
And they are mine.
Well technically I am theirs,
But you get the point.
At least I hope you do.
 We saw these two beautiful killer whales on our tour.
It was awesome to watch them and follow them through the ocean.
We loved having my parents visit.
It's always nice to spend time with family,
especially when we selfishly get them to ourselves.

1 comment: