Living in Palo Alto has been pretty awesome.
It's beautiful with trees everywhere!
They are protective of the trees too.
It takes longer to get a dead tree removed by the city,
then for a child to go through elementary school.
But one cool aspect is we live only a few blocks from where Steve Jobs lived.
I think I have mentioned it before.
And that's ok.
Cause it is pretty cool.
Oh another thing about Palo Alto,
there is a lot of money in the area.
And I mean A LOT.
Our neighbor has no time and lots of money
so she decorates trees.
The trees are in the middle of Bike Boulevard.
A street dedicated solely to peeps who ride bikes.
Cars can drive on the street but there are a lot of blockades
so cars can't frequent this street.
Awesome when you are riding the bike,
not awesome when you are driving.
Those crazy bicyclers.
I don't have Facebook so I have no idea what is all about.
It's just entertaining to see what she does.
So on the anniversary of Steve Jobs' passing,
naturally she dedicated the trees to him.
Pretty creative putting his face in the apple like the logo.
It's fun to have them decorated.
My personal favorite was for the Chinese New Year.
Chinese music played 24/7.
Oh and want to know how that grass gets cut?
A man with a pair of scissors.
No joke.
Decorating trees is serious business,
especially to this lady.


No comments:
Post a Comment