Wednesday, November 21

Girls Night Out

Obvi I'm backtracking over the last few months.
I joined Instagram.
I have a love/hate relationship with it.
So fun to see photos of family and friends.
But it consumes too much of my time.
I hate knowing things about people without speaking to them.
I'm seriously becoming so old fashioned.
Anyway... I hope whoever reads this enjoys.
But really it's just because I like to blog. :)

A few friends and I headed down one night to Santa Cruz boardwalk.
It was so much fun!
Carnival rides all night long is my kind of night!


(Alice, me, Colleen, Rachel) 
First ride of the night!
I love to yell, "We are all going to die!"
while on the ride.
I feel like it makes it more thrilling,
and I secretly hope I am freaking someone out.


 Santa Cruz is beautiful!
I still can't believe we live in California
(it has been 3 years, I should be use to it by now)
and how close we are to the beaches and ocean.
Every. single. time I am awe struck with it's beauty!


 I seriously felt like I was a kid again.
We had such a good time....

 Until this ride.
Man oh man.
As you can tell Rachel is clearly trying to keep a smile on,
while she wants to get off and barf.
Alice is starting to feel the effects of the dizziness.
And Colleen is loving it!
Obviously I am fine.
My innards are made of steel.
I could have gone all night.
But this ride did them in.
It was such a great time to hang out, chat, and laugh with these girls.
Some pretty awesome people living out here.

Santa Cruz I love you!

No comments: