I am going to sum up 2012 and move forward.
I want to keep this blog updated.
I love reading my sister-in-laws blog
and I doubt, and don't care, if anyone reads this
but my family or just to have for myself to look back on.
I'm addicted to Instagram.
Can't believe I caved to a social media,
just glad it wasn't Facebook.
Then I would really be in trouble.
But I want to work on myself this year and become better.
Better at reading for enjoyment, the scriptures, and news.
Better at eating healthy.
Better at exercising and pushing myself harder.
2013 is going to be a great year!
Cali received some crazy storms the weeks before Christmas.
This is the Oregan Expressway flooded.
It's all cool and fun until you realize you are in a small Versa.
Christmas in Utah.
My Grandma Hartmann, me, and my Mom
We haven't been to SLC to see the Temple Square lights in years.
It was beautiful.
Absolutely freezing, but beautiful.
Cali has made me soft. I think I was permanently an ice cube.
Jerry and Callum
Callum's smile kills me. Love him and his luscious locks
James' uncle broke out some old photos.
I love this one of James.
Christmas Eve party at the Stapleys.
All the ladies:
Raquel, Erin, Megan, me, Samantha, and Allie
This is the photo of when James' family arrived in the United States 1982.
James was born a few months later.
Charly in her beautiful fairy outfit.
She wishes she could be Tinkerbell,
and I think she looks just like her!
We had to go to Hires Big-H.
Rootbeer three different ways.
We were in heaven!
The fam
Me and Boston
Watch out he's going to be a sports star!
The littles wanted to be scared in the closet.
Everytime they screamed their hearts out and giggled like crazy.
Me and Macy girl
Me and Meri
And back in October we surprised James by having Jeff and Bree visit for his birthday
They have been best friends since they were little.
It was so fun to have them out here.
And there you go, 2012 is wrapped up.
On to 2013.
And my best friend was out for a quick work trip.
It was so fun to be with her and finally meet her husband!
There you go, 2012 is wrapped up.
On to 2013.
It's going to be a good one!











No comments:
Post a Comment