One of my biggest pet peeve's is when people don't put the grocery carts away.
I can't tell you how annoyed I get every time I see it.
I get that it gets busy with kids, or you are in a hurry, or just plain lazy.
But seriously walking a few feet to put them in the designated areas
or even back to the front of the store IS NOT HARD.
To bring a positive note to this, lets talk about the benefits of doing so....
- The more steps you will add to your daily regime
- Cars that wont be scratched due to your negligence of leaving them stranded
- Saving the employee time from scouring the entire lot for carts
- Having the carts not get stolen by hobos and teenagers
- And helping my blood pressure be lowered by not seeing these stray menaces in the lot.
Thank you.
This has been a public service announcement.
Your truly,
Lindsey


1 comment:
Love this. I feel exactly the same way. My biggest pet peeve is when I finally find a parking spot at the SUPER busy Walmart and as I pull into it there is a cart right in the way. It is just plain lazy. You are not crazy. At least not any more so than me :)
Post a Comment