Wednesday, April 17

Cory visits

This past weekend my brother Cory came to visit.
I was so excited to have him come!

 We visited Muir Woods.
Beautiful as always.
 Hit up a Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives restaurant Tommy's Joynt.
It is a great place with hot, fresh carved meats.
We loved it!
 Took a few hours walking through China Town.
Ate at some sketchy restaurants trying to get egg rolls,
where I am surprised we didn't get sick. ha ha.
 Visited the iconic Pebble Beach.
Nothing is more beautiful than Pebble and the 17 Mile Drive.
 The Lone Cypress on 17 Mile Drive




The trip was so fun and we were so glad to have him come and visit!
I get so excited when people come to visit and I may have had us all exhausted by the end.
But it's such a great place and so much to see and do!

1 comment:

Tamara Jacobs said...

love the pics linds! looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
love you!
miss you!
tam