On April 20 I ran my 6th half marathon,
And the 4th time running the SLC race.
It was great!
I was so nervous becuse I tweaked my IT band a week before the race.
Just my luck.
I was trained and ready to run a good race.
By some miracle, and some Ibprofun, I finished the race with no pain and with my best time yet!
I was thrilled.
Except the rain.
I hate running in rain.
It makes you wet and gets in your face.
I know some enjoy it, but not this lady.
The rain didn't let up, but I'm kind of glad I got stuck with rain.
Helped me know I can power through annoying elements like that.
It was a good race,
Now I just hope we get picked to run the St. George marathon!!
My goal is to become a member of the 10 year club for St. George marathon!
I think that would be fantastic!
1 day ago




1 comment:
Good job Linds! I'm running my 5th half marathon tomorrow morning. The Provo Half. I'm not really trained, but am hoping for a good time anyway. How fun that you are moving back to Utah, but probably bittersweet for you too.
Post a Comment