Monday, July 29

Super quick update

I love reading blogs.
I love writing on my blog.
I get excited when I get geared up to write again,
and it doesn't happen.
Lame.
Anyway a quick update.
{Megan, Callum, me} 
Texas Roadhouse on a visit to Utah in April.
 James and I drove to San Simeon to visit the Hearst Castle.
It was incredible!!
Above is his library.
And that's only half.
 James with the Neptune Pool behind him.
I guess you can rent it out for a private group event.
Anyone in?!!
{me, Colleen, Emily} 
Our ward had a ladies weekend in Carmel.
We stayed up until 4am talking, as if it was our first ever sleepover.
I loved every minute!
{Mary, Halley, Becca, me, Becky, Emily, Colleen} 
Our walk to the beach.
A lady in our ward, her parents, own two homes.
Both are gorgeous and dreamy to be in Monterey/Carmel.
 Back to Hearst Castle.
This is one of the sides.
This place was incredible.
He had more money than he knew what to do with.
And was an enthusiastic art collector.

 His girlfriend or wife's room.
 Stairwell only the employees used.
Love it.
 We finally made it to Monterey Bay Aquarium.
We've been wanting to go since we moved here,
and four years later we finally did it.
It definitely did impress!
 One of my nanny girls does horse back riding lessons each week.
This is Belle, my favorite one to pet while I wait around.
She's a big ol Colt.
 And some weirdo's.
I guess this is how a horse says he is excited to eat.
Weird.
 Found this gem on a visit to Utah in July.
I can't stop laughing looking at this.
So classic.
 We got to spend some quality time with the Schwendimans.
Kellie is a trooper and stayed up with us until 5:00am playing cards.
We love our Schwendimans!
 Just a random jumping shot of me in Carmel.
I love the beach.
I love California.
I hope we end up in Cali for good some time.
And hopefully in Southern. :)
 My wonderful friend Bree made me this ice cream cake.
She's pretty much the most talented person I know.
Makes up for my lack of craftiness.
 Claire and James
 Erin and James.
We miss seeing family so often so it's so nice when we get to see each other.
 My friends got together and went to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk for my birthday.
They are truly the greatest!

 And I obviously had a blast!!
 And I was so so lucky to be able to go to the JustinTimberlake JayZ concert last Friday.
We had such a blast dancing to the music.
Pretending to know all of JayZ's songs.
And dancing our hearts out.
Update down.
Hopefully I can get my butt in gear and do this more often.
Peace.

No comments: