I'm looking forward to the new year.
I can't believe it's 2014.
I'm feeling old,
yet I feel like the world is opening doors I didn't know were there before.
I've officially gone back to school.
I've enrolled in BYU Idaho Online Pathway program,
and look forward to when I can take my own classes next year.
We had another great Christmas.
I feel so fortunate to have James as my partner in crime.
He's the most forgiving, caring, and strong person I've ever met.
We had Christmas Eve with the Forrest and Stapley family.
What a great night to rekindle our relationships with our family.
We love living in California,
but miss those day to day interactions with family.
Those truly are priceless.
A foosball tournament.
Classic.
We stayed at John's house this time,
and it was so fun to be able to spend endless amounts of time with Callum.
I may be biased being his aunt,
but he is such a smart and sweet three year old boy!!
I was lucky enough to see my high school friends.
It's been almost three years I have seen most of them,
and I didn't want to leave.
They are such great people and I'm so proud of who they have grown to be.
The funniest part about this picture was brought to my attention
when showing it to one of my nanny girls.
I was going around each girl saying how many kids they had,
and each person has at least two.
Except me.
I think it's just hilarious.
Good for them having all those chickens,
I'm happy waiting. :)
A lot of movie going while in Utah.
This was for our niece Lucy,
who truly is the biggest Captain America fan EVER.
And Megan is the strongest lady I know.
Enjoys ice cream more than me.
And that's saying a lot.
Callum and his Franca.
Callum calls Grandpa, Franca, and they have the sweetest relationship.
It was so nice to see my parents.
Eating out. Movies. Plain ol chillin.
I can't think of a better way to enjoy the break!
We went and did go-karts.
Such a blast.
I felt a little bit like the underdog being the only girl.
I was able to block Brigham for a lap or two,
other than that I got lapped. Lots.
But I couldn't stop laughing,
and I can't wait to go again!
Spending time with my brother Cory and his kids.
Those kids hold such a special place in my heart.
Such little sweethearts with the biggest personalities.
Rode the ferris wheel at Scheels.
Charly told me that the escalators next to the stairs are really called "alligators".
Life is good.
Life's such a roller coaster, and when you think you have a great plan for yourself,
something else opens up and it's better than what you planned.
I'm so excited for this new year,
and where it will take us.






No comments:
Post a Comment