We obviously love sports in our house.
We are getting excited for football season to start.
James may be a bigger fan than I am,
I'm trying to be able to focus through the whole game
without playing on my phone.
But sometimes those games are long.
Regardless... sporting events are always so fun to go too.
When my good friend Marielle called saying her and her husband, Conner,
wanted to come see the Yankees, and mainly Jeter, play the Oakland A's,
I was so excited.
I love when people come to San Fran!
It's such a fun city, and I want everyone to love it just as much as I do. :)
James and I were able to meet up with them and enjoy a beautiful day for the game.
We offered to take them back home,
since a car is much for pleasant than a train.
But that 1 1/2 hour traffic delay just gave us more of a chance to chat.
Silver lining, right?!
The following day I was able to take Marielle and Conner
around to see the sights they didn't get to on their own.
And they even introduced me to a new breakfast spot.
They are impressive travelers.
It was great to be able to catch up and spend some time with friends.



No comments:
Post a Comment