
Last night we had a girls night! Woop! Woop! I was so excited all day and we had such a blast last night! My Mom, Trisha, Tam, and I all went to Zupas and then to the movie 27 Dresses. It was so great to be able to be with them. We planned on doing the family girls' nights once a month, especially since Todd and Tam will be moving in July... we need to cherish every moment we have together. I am so grateful I have such wonderful sister-in-laws. I sure loved growing up with all boys but it is so fun to have fun sisters now. Sometimes I forget that they are not blood related, I guess that's what happens when you have awesome sister-in-laws! 27 Dresses was pretty good. Cute movie! I couldn't be luckier than with the family I have!
1 day ago


3 comments:
Cute Linds! Last night was so fun! I loved it!
I am jealous...and you have inspired me to have my own girls night. I have been dying to see that movie too. Plus I have movie mugs now, so I can have all the diet coke I want for $.75
Oh my goodness I love all 4 of you girls!!!! So many fun memories with your sweet mom, and I think Trish still owes us a slurpee from Cherry Hills, Tam and the crazy times at Foxwood. And of course you Linds, you are the biggest sweetheart. Everytime I look at your blog it puts a smile on my face!! Love ya!
Post a Comment