I am finally officially a Forrest! I got my new drivers license and my social security all completed. Yes, I admit I am a bit sad to leave my Jacobs' name behind, my name just flowed so well! But I am so excited to be officially James' wife Lindsey Forrest!
But what is up with the drivers license people telling you to look at the stupid blue dot by the camera. I must say that I look slightly lame! Next time you see me ask to see the beautiful shot, I will proudly show you. It is funny cause I was delaying getting my new drivers license for the soul purpose that I was very pleased with my old picture. Hair, face, smile, eyes - all perfect. I am kind of kicking myself due to not asking the kind lady to take one more. If you know me well you know that I don't care asking anyone anything, you never know the answer! My family still teases me about asking my Grandma (who is still alive...bless her heart!) if I can have her wedding ring. She looked a little confused and then conversation was abruptly changed by my wide open mouthed brothers. For my defense this ring rocks! It's white gold and my Grandpa designed it. It has a V made of diamonds. V for Victory cause he served in WWII. Oh and I can not forget the lady at the Social Security office with purple hair. I love old people! Another plus to being a Forrest... I have a Granny in Scotland! So rad!



5 comments:
Hey Lindsey!How are you? From the looks of your blog it seems like you are fantastic! You and your husband are SO cute! I found your blog from Tam's and I was so excited to see your pics. I just entered the blogging world..ours is travisandkarlee.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out. It doesn't have much on it yet..but its such a fun way to keep in touch!
-Karlee Burton (now Turner :)
Hey Lindsey!How are you? From the looks of your blog it seems like you are fantastic! You and your husband are SO cute! I found your blog from Tam's and I was so excited to see your pics. I just entered the blogging world..ours is travisandkarlee.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out. It doesn't have much on it yet..but its such a fun way to keep in touch!
-Karlee Burton (now Turner :)
Linds that is hilarious! I remember being teased at the drivers license place about going from Birch to Burt. I like Lindsey Jill Forrest- sounds good!
Lindsey, I am glad you found us, gotta love the blog world! Congrats on getting married! Having a baby is wonderful, but it is amazing being just you and your hubby! anyway keep in touch!
That is a funny story. You know, Jackie was the same way. She wasn't afraid to ask anyone anything. Sometimes it was embarassing. Like the time she got me a new bagel because I had almost finished it and I dropped it on the ground. She totally hustled me a new one. Before I could say "no, no, no, I am good", she handed me the new one. Good times.
BTW, I ran over three miles today. Are you scared some more?
Post a Comment