Saturday night we had a big ol game night, it was so much fun! We invited all my high school friends and their husbands over and we also invited some of James' friends. We had about 18 to 20 people playing Loaded Questions. It was pretty funny. Everyone gets really into it and has a story for each one, so it made it really fun! I love getting together with those friends, we all have our fun quirks that makes it such a riot when we get together! And yet again I didn't take pictures, which totally bums me out. Times like Saturday night where pictures make the best memories! Thanks everyone for coming, we're so glad most of you could make it! We missed you Linds and Jubee! Congrats to Ashley and Mike for the happy parents of #3 on it's way!
After my friends left around 9:30-10:00pm (Due to babies and lame excuses... just kidding, love you all!) James friends stayed and a couple more came over and we tried for about an hour to play Ticket to Ride. I am begging whoever knows how to play this game to call me IMMDEIATELY! We heard this game was 'SO FUN' and a 'MUST BUY', well either all 8 of us are completely retarded or this game is truly involved. Let's just say after an hour of reading directions and debating every move someone made, we never made it past one round of people playing. So we just played the Wii and Loaded Questions. They stayed until about 2:30am and it was so fun!
This morning is beautiful with this snow! 8 inches at our house and still coming down! Most people hate this weather, but as I looked out my windows I couldn't be happier than to see all that beautiful white fluffy stuff! Can't wait to have a warm dinner tonight and snuggle up with James to watch a movie. The only thing that is a downer about the snow is running outside becomes quite the obstacle... don't worry Kellie snow doesn't scare me! I will be running out there with all the pretty snow flakes.
1 day ago


5 comments:
Hi linds! Nick and i love ticket to ride, so if you want to know how to play give me a call. I don't have your cell phone number (I never got your new one) it really is so much fun!
Lindsey,
We had a lot of fun. Thanks for letting us come over. I'm sorry it sounds like we started the leaving train. But hey, what can you do? You have friends that are 22 who think they're 30.
Linds, thanks for hosting game night, it was so fun coming over to see your place and hanging out with everyone! I am loving the snow too, we should go snow shoeing! Your wedding pictures are darling!!
Ticket to ride is a blast! What version do you have? (There are 3). You can play it online with the instructions that come in your box. If you are playing people online that know how to play it, it might help to make more sense for you.
Jord and Kati really like that game. Never played but they say it's a blast..... they might be the key to you winning, pick their brain.
Post a Comment