I got my disc of wedding pictures yesterday and HOLY CRAP I love them SOOO much!! Haylee did such an incredible job. I am going to put some on her to brag cause I just can't get over how amazing they are. I loved our wedding day, it was the best day ever! And looking at our pictures helps me remember all the fun we had.




1 day ago


7 comments:
WOW Linds! Those pictures are beautiful! I can't wait to see more of them, and get some copies too:) She did an amazing job!
I still can't get over how beautiful you looked that day! Those pictures are amazing!! Does she do family pictures too?
I love your pictures. She is amazing - I have seen some of her other stuff and think you definitely made a good choice on photographers. Really though, with a name like Haylee, you can't go wrong! You guys make such an attractive couple. Keep having fun and being so in love.
Your pictures are amazing, I love the one of you kissing your dad. You guys look great and so cute together.
Love your Pictures! Look at that cleavage.....third from the bottom wow!!
LINDSEY!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap. I had no idea you got married until I went home for Christmas and as I was leaving my Dad handed me your invitation. He was like oh yeah I forgot to tell you that your friend Lindsey Jacobs is getting married. So I freaked out a little and then I look down at the invitation and it says October!!! I seriously started crying and my poor old Dad felt really bad that he didn't tell me sooner. Anyway, congratulations darling, you look so beautiful in your wedding pictures and I can't wait to meet your lucky man. I'm so sad I wasn't able to be there, but I loved seeing your pictures on here. I'm really sad I didn't see you while I was home for Christmas, but I was only there for a few days and I didn't even get to see your parents at church. Please tell them I said hi. It's so funny because I was trying to track you down because I got a new number and I don't have your phone number or email address. Then randomly I found your blog off of some other blog and here you are. We need to keep in touch better. My email is alexispatterson@gmail.com. I don't have a blog, but I'm working on it. Casey and I are living in Huntington Beach right now and loving it. Don't worry, I'll continue to blog stalk you to keep updated on your life. And I'll send you my blog info as soon as I get one. Are you on facebook? If so, we need to keep in touch on there because I have found so many people on there.
I love you Linds. Congrats again.
Love,
Lexi
Your pictures are absolutely beautiful! I miss you so much Linds! We need to get together soon and catch up about life.
Post a Comment