I am out running tonight and the while I am running I keep thinking, 'What if I get hit by a car?'. Well... on my way back to our apartment I come to an intersection and it is green for pedestrians to cross. And this butt head doesn't look before he makes his right turn and I have to jump out of his way. He then looks at me like it is my fault. HELLO IDIOT! I was so upset. Did your parents not teach you to look both ways before you cross the street? Same rules apply when you are driving bozo! I apologize for my ranting but I am so tired of all the horrible drivers! I keep thinking 'Oh, they must have had a bad day' but man alive start thinking about other people than yourself.
Other than that training for the marathon is going well. I am getting really excited to run it and we still have until April. I actually am working on trying to turn it into a fund raiser. I already have a radio station committed to announce to raise money for it! Is that not so rad?! But it is not for sure yet... cross your fingers!
1 day ago


3 comments:
I completely agree, people seem to think they are the only people on the road when they are driving. People need to wake up and pay attention to other people on the road. Sounds like you are doing really good with your training, keep it up and good luck!!
Hey girl this is Monica Johnson. I was looking at your cute blog and saw that you have Julie and Jordan on your blog. How do you know them? You should check out mine and Joel's blog. johnsonjabber.blogspot.com I love finding new blogging friends!!
Is there any possible reason I didnt get notified you were getting married? What is up with that? You guys look great!
Yeah, things with the "network" have been a little insane to say the least. Im not involved any more (hallelujah!)Yes, were are moving to sell. Im probably a little dillusional but Im gonna try to put in 8 mos back to back. Hopefully we make it! Marriage is great isnt it? I married a sweet heart which has made it even better. Good luck with everything. It was great hearing from you!
Post a Comment