Lately we have played so many fun games! On Friday night we played, 'Times Up' with our friends. It is one of the funnest games!! We all were having so much fun and lost track of time realizing it was 3 in the morning. I love nights like that! I want to buy this game so bad, maybe a Valentines gift from my sweetie! I highly recommend it, it is a guarenteed good time. Oh ya baby!
1 day ago



2 comments:
I love games too, but I can't get anybody out here to play them with me. Every now and then Jesse will, but not very often. So whenever I am out there again we will have to get together and play some games.
Games are so fun! I hope you get it for Valentines! I was thinking since we are doing a girls night in February, would a game night be fun in March? We could have it here in the basement if we want, just an idea!:) Love ya!
Post a Comment