Our good friend Paul VanOrden opened a new furniture store this week. I have heard so much about all the furniture he is selling and I couldn't wait to finally see it. I met Lauren there today and the furniture that he carries is SO nice! I just loved it. James and I have been looking around for sectionals and Paul had some real nice leather, leather/suede, and suede ones for around $1000-$1300!! WOW!! Nice bedroom sets, mattresses, kitchen tables and chairs, Sofa sets, entertainment centers, office, pool tables and more. If you or someone you know is wanting to get new furniture stop by and take a look, I guarentee there will be something you like there! This is not a chain furniture store. Paul and his business partner Brad started this on their own and they are whole salers through a manufacturer in California. Pretty sweet if I would say so myself! I know we'll be buying our couch from Paul when we have a house to put our sectional in! If you are not able to stop by the store, give him a call. They have been doing online orders of all the furniture for the past 3 or so months so he will definately be able to help you out! Tell him that you know us, or if you don't know me and you are reading this blog, just tell him you saw it on the blog.
1 day ago


2 comments:
Hey Linds-
I ran across your blog on Janelle's page!! I see that you are married and all settled. You are so dang cute! What a beautiful wedding dress and your pictures are amazing! Just thought I would say hi. What have you been up to? Are you still living in Provo??
Jess
Lindsey,
I found Todd and Tamera's blog the other day and then saw yours! Congrats on getting married! You guys are so cute! What else is exciting in your life?
Steetch
(Steffani)
Post a Comment